An unvented hot water system is filled with mains pressure and keeps all the water within the tank warm and ready to use. With a combination boiler system hot water gets priority over heating however with a unvented system the heating is divided from the hot water. This system requires a heat only boiler If your boiler is ever to breakdown this will not affect the hot water tank as it is not gas fired. If you have pressure concerns this could be the system for you. With this system you’ll have higher pressure at your taps and shower etc. This system is ideal if you have en-suites and multiple hot water appliances around the property. Sizes of tanks vary from 125 – 310 litres. Advantage of an unvented central heating system:
- Good water pressure for more powerful showers – so you won’t need a separate shower pump anymore.
- Quicker and more energy efficient at heating water; this will save you time as well as money on running costs.
- Easy to install and can be placed anywhere, e.g. garage
- Space saving because you don’t need a cold water tank in the loft.
- Reliable system and low maintenance.
- More hygienic compared to water stored in a tank, which is at risk of contamination.
Call Plumb Safe today to get yourself booked for a FREE Survey & Quotation (0121 6556668)